• Have you realized you don’t recognize yourself anymore?
• Have you tried to change yourself or your feelings because of a toxic partner and now you’ve lost all sense of self?
• Have you been cheated on and betrayed, yet somehow they make it your fault?
• Or perhaps you have already broken up, yet you are constantly sucked back in by guilt and manipulation?
• Have you discovered you’re in a relationship with a narcissist, and you need some help moving forward and knowing what to do?
• Do you want to be a better role model for your children and be more present with them?
• Do you just want life to be better, but don’t know how to make it happen?!?
It may not feel like it right now, but a better life IS possible.
…and to make the process easier for you, I’ve created The Better Life Bundle, which includes the supplemental action-injection you need to begin your healing journey. This bundle will help you get on track for a better life as you navigate The Essential No Contact Bootcamp!
Here's what's included:
This powerful little bundle came at just the right time! I have been reading about Narcissism for a while, and this is just what I needed to get moving with No Contact. Glad to say I’ve been NC for two months now! – Sandy P., Jacksonville, FL
Between this bundle and Kim’s No Contact Bootcamp, I haven’t made contact with my Ex in months! – Shelby A., Lincoln, NE
Kim Saeed is a recognized relationship and narcissistic abuse recovery expert on a mission to help abuse survivors to heal, find purpose, and live joyfully after No Contact. In 2013, she founded Let Me Reach, an education company that teaches people to flourish after toxic relationships. She is the author of the Kindle Bestseller, How to Do No Contact Like a Boss!, which takes the reader from the initial planning stages, exit strategies, the moment of No Contact, and ways to heal in the aftermath of narcissistic abuse.
Kim is a survivor, thriver, and new life advocate after narcissistic abuse. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Education and has a multidisciplinary background including expertise in teaching, banking, organizational development, HR training, and research. Her blog, Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed, has had over 10 million visits and is a resource on PyschCentral. Her work has been shared in non-profit women's shelters and has also been lauded by therapists and mental health experts.